Saturday, June 8, 2013

What are we having?

Currently in transition from full-time hospitality into a retail position accepting responsibilities of "buyer" at a local, boutique wine shop. WINE BUYER?! Yes, please. Feel like I should kneel down and be knighted into my position, like Sir Loin of Beef in Bugs Bunny.

I am overly excited to share my integration and envelopment into a business and industry that one could say I have been dancing around for quite some time now. My desire is to share with you this experience of wine tasting and interpretation on all levels.

This is my introduction. I look out the window to sunny sky and cool breeze, drinking sparkling water, surrounded by fermented grape juice bottled by wine makers and families from regions across the whole wide world. What a privilege. I am honored to write and share.

What are we having?

1 comment:

  1. What a way to make your auntie smile! See you soon - wine in hand!

    ReplyDelete